Labels

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quotes

 

 I collected a few quotes about kids and parenting that i enjoyed and related to my experiences as a kid and as a parent. Here I share the same with you all.

* Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.”

* You can't make your kids do anything. All you can do is make them wish they had. And then, they will make you wish you hadn't made them wish they had. ― Marshall B. Rosenberg

* It is better to bind your children to you by a feeling of respect and by gentleness than by fear. - Terence

* To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today. - Anonymous

* The best gift and investment you can give your child is your time. -Kevin Heath

* My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. - Clarence Budinton Kelland

* Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them. -Lady Bird Johnson

* You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once. -Polish Proverb

* Your children need your presence more than your presents. -Jesse Jackson

* Parentage is a very important profession, but no test of fitness for it is ever imposed in the interest of the children.- George Bernard Shaw.

Stop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him. -Dr. Henker

3 comments:

  1. Every quote I could only relate to the experiences with you. Thank you for the wonderful experiences u have given/giving me and shared/sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. அழகான மேற்கோள்

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get ur touch in there.thank you..

    ReplyDelete