Labels

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saraswathi namastubhyam varade kamarupini ...



A good   prayer for  our Kutti kids  and also with Saraswati vandana...on Saraswati puja day .



 Saraswathi namastubhyam varade kamarupini |
Vidyarambham karishyami siddhir bhavatu me sada

O! Goddess Saraswati, I bow to you.. the one who fructifies all our desires
I begin my learning requesting you to make it fulfilling always

Sarasvati namastubhyam sarva devi namo namah 
Shantarupe shashidhare sarvayoge namo namah 

O! Goddess Saraswati, I bow to you.. O! Goddess of entire universe, I bow to you
O! Epitome of serenity, one who wears the moon, the one who bestows the powers of all yogas, I bow to you
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nityanande niradhare nishkalayai namo namah |
Vidyadhare vishalakshi shuddhajnane namo namah

O! perpetually blissful one, who needs no proof, who has no characteristics, I bow to you
who is wise and possesses divine vision, one who is the purest embodiment of knowledge, I bow to you

Shuddha sphatika rupayai sukshmarupe namo namah |
Shabdabrahmi chaturhaste sarva siddhayai namo namah

O! the one who is as pure as a crystal, present in a subtle form, I bow to you
O! the one who is the most ancient sound, the one with four hands, the one who makes perfect all beings, I bow to you

Mukt-alankrita sarvangyai muladhare namo namah |
Mulamantra svarupayai mula shaktyai namo namah

O! the one who adorns the path to enlightenment, the one who contains all the vedas, the one who is the basis of all powers, I bow to you
O! the one who is the embodiment of the root mantra (OM), the one who is the source of power in all, I bow to you


(source you tube)






                                      








2 comments:

  1. very nice and very thoughtful too.and cpla slokas are new to me and its a blessing to learn with the meaning and thro u.charansparsh. and it inspired to do something with my baby too. thank u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charansparsh..it was so divine to recite the sloka along with the meaning on this day..
    Bless us with the light of knowledge so tht we can win over darkness of ignorance...n keep walking on the path fighting demons ...

    ReplyDelete