Labels

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Goal Setting and Goal Achieving " 1

I understand, this platform is for searching, finding, learning and sharing  the "essentials" for kids and their grooming. While searching for information, I could reflect upon myself and my upbringing ,was shown the mistakes committed, it has immensely helped and  is helping to transform myself , have self conviction , take up responsibility in a deeper level and enhanced the depth of my motherhood. Thanks to Babybetal for giving me an opportunity to contribute, along with my learning.

Before proceeding further about that great quality, I want to share my personal experience, that has a strong root for my conviction to write about the same.

When I was thinking of a quality that would enrich the kid's lives copiously, I could think of only this, "Goal Setting and Goal Achieving ". The reason  I mention goal setting and goal achieving as two separate entities is ,because of my realisation, that setting goal alone does not make us achievers, we need to do a few more things to achieve it.

Actually to share with you all, I must say, I never knew what is goal setting in my life, until baby betaal articles inspired me what it is and made me to explore the powerful things to achieve it. It made me to think if it can be incorporated in the lives of the kids at an earlier age, eventually making it as a habit, it can expand the horizon limits.

The concept of blog inspired me so much that , I could catch its significance because the  blogs helped me to set them and reviewed the progress, whenever I was off the track, reminded me to get back. Though I have done things, finished graduation still THE PROCESS, THE EXPERIENCE, THE KNOWLEDGE , I didn't pay attention towards it, until it became a habit or I was serious about goals,  really kids teach us a lot..

It does not get over when we just help kids to set them, because some kids they can achieve it easily, some needs a few reminders and we need to keep track of their goals, get interested in their interests, that way it will get in to the kids and after one point of time they will get the momentum of it. It greatly helped me in my daily activities, day to day works, in an enormous way.


Parents can teach kids about goals and goal setting, irrespective of the age. The earlier , the better. They get to make it as their habit in their lives. It can be incorporated in every activity, right from their games, their home works,  to go further more, we can help the kids set their goals with their character building, handling emotions, enhancing their life skills. These basics will help them at their life's later stages potentially.

Now I have total conviction about having goals in my life, I will impart this wonderful thing to my daughter which will help her anytime.


 Kindhearted Understanding Knowledgeable Unique  are parents ..



.......Keen Innocent Kiddish Intelligent are kids..



( to be contd..)

No comments:

Post a Comment